The Massive Capture software application captures video content from multiple video sources simultaneously, by intelligently controlling multiple attached HDPVR capture devices, offering high capture density via a simple yet powerful user interface.
Built on top of our current HDPVR 2 SDK platform, Massive Capture features a simplistic, easy to use interface panel which is split into individual sections allowing you to control each capturing device independently of one another.
Recordings are stored in the MP4 file format, compatible with QuickTime and VLC, ideal for long term archival needs.
Supported inputs, bitrates and other features are configurable in an external configuration file, enabling commercial customers to enforce specific quality settings, preventing machine operators from accidentally adjusting or changing vital settings.
Massive Capture is designed to streamline the capture process, supporting up to 16 simultaneous captures per workstation, ideal for Commercial Digitization / Archival organizations.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- Capture from multiple devices concurrently
- Automatic device detection
- Signal status display
- Adjustable duration timer (even while capturing)
- Recording progress bar
- MP4 file format, QuickTime compatible
- Mac OSX
- Linux – Contact sales for details
- 1920x1080p/60 (Recorded as p30)
- 1920x1080p/50 (Recorded as p25)
- Other resolutions available upon request
- Intel x86 or x86/64 based PC
- USB Hub for high density recommended
- A Hauppauge HDPVR 2, HDPVR 2 GE or HDPVR 2 GE PLUS capturing device.
- Currently shipping
- Email: sales [at] kernellabs [dot] com
- Phone: +1.646.355.8490
- Kernel Labs, Inc.
- PO Box 745
- St. James, NY 11780-2223
To download the PDF file, right click on the PDF icon and select Download Linked File As …