The Kernel Labs Linux driver for Hauppauge Colossus allows for the deployment of the Hauppauge Colossus in desktop, server, or datacenters.
Because of its support for a variety of video interface types and PCIe formfactor, it is well suited for inclusion in high-density capture environments.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- AC3 Audio Passthrough via optical or HDMI interface
- Automatic resolution and framerate detection Configurable bitrate up to 20 Mbps
- Support for all inputs supported by the hardware (HDMI, component, composite)
- Support for all resolutions/framerates provided by the hardware
- Component video and optical audio passthrough enabled (to connect to an external display)
- Support for multiple cards installed in a single server
- Uses the standard Video4Linux API
Supported Linux distributions
- Red Hat
- Intel x86 or x86/64 based PC
- PCIe 1x slot
- Supported Linux distribution
- Currently shipping
- Site licenses available
- Redistribution license available
- Email: sales [at] kernellabs [dot] com
- Phone: +1.646.355.8490
- Kernel Labs, Inc.
- PO Box 745
- St. James, NY 11780-2223
To download the PDF file, right click on the PDF icon and select Download Linked File As …