Last month we started doing some quality work on the analog side of the HVR-950q. This resulted in a series of fixes which can be found here:
We found various issues related to the comb filter, the power management, and a particularly nasty problem with the frame alignment that was causing very jerky video when there was motion. In all, I think users will be very happy with the improvements.
And of course, a big thank you goes out to GetWellNetwork Inc., who was kind enough to sponsor the work.
As always, feedback from users willing to try out the changes is always welcome in the comments below…