The Kernel Labs Linux Driver for the AVerMedia CE330B HD allows for the deployment of the HD video capture in desktop, server, or datacenters.
Because of its support for a variety of video interface types and PCIe formfactor, it is well suited for inclusion in high-density capture environments.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality vs Disk Space usage
- Support for HDMI video capture
- Wide selection of common input resolutions supported
- Support for multiple capture devices with a single server
- Low CPU footprint, ideal for embedded designs
- Zero delay HDMI passthrough
- V4L2 Compatible API for easy integration into existing workflows
- Uses the standard Video4Linux API
Supported Linux Distributions
- Red Hat