The Kernel Labs Linux Driver for the AVerMedia CM313B allows for the deployment of the HD video capture in desktop, server, or datacenters.
A minicard PCIe interface and form factor makes it well suited for inclusion in high-density capture environments.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- Direct SDI to H.264 video compression
- 48KHz PCM Stereo Audio
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality vs Disk Space usage
- Support for 3G-SDI rates up to 1080p60
- Wide selection of common broadcast resolutions supported
- Support for multiple capture devices with a single server
- V4L2 Compatible API for easy integration into existing workflows
- Sample code included for common use cases
- Command line tool to capture video (includes full source code)
- Doxygen API documentation for all public interfaces
- Uses the standard Video4Linux API
Supported Linux distributions
- Red Hat