The Kernel Labs SDK for the AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable Lite allows for the deployment of the custom High Definition video capture solutions with desktops, servers, or datacenters.
The SDK is optimised for integration into existing applications that require HD compressed video capture without requiring rebuilding the Linux kernel or installing custom kernel drivers.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality vs Disk Space usage
- High quality HDMI video capture
- Wide selection of common input resolutions supported
- Zero delay HDMI passthrough
- Support for multiple capture devices with a single server
- Low CPU footprint, ideal for embedded designs
- Dynamic or static-linked library with C based API
- Sample code included for common use cases
- Command line tool to capture video (includes full source code)
- Doxygen API documentation for all public interfaces
- No external runtime dependencies other than libusb
Supported Linux Distributions
- Red Hat