The Kernel Labs Linux Driver for the AVerMedia Mini Card HD Video Capture device (Model C353) allows for the deployment of the HD video capture in desktop, server, or datacenters.
Because of its support for a variety of video interface types and mini-PCIe formfactor, it is well suited for inclusion in high-density and embedded capture environments.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality vs Disk Space usage
- Support for HDMI and Component/YPRPB video capture
- Wide selection of common input resolutions supported
- Support for multiple capture devices with a single server
- Low CPU footprint, ideal for embedded designs
- V4L2 Compatible API for easy integration into existing workflows
- Sample code included for common use cases
- Command line tool to capture video (includes full source code)
- Doxygen API documentation for all public interfaces
- Uses the standard Video4Linux API
Supported Linux distributions
- Red Hat