The Kernel Labs Linux Driver for the AVerMedia Game Recorder HD (Model C985) allows for the deployment of the HD video capture in desktop, server, or datacenters.
Because of its support for a variety of video interface types and PCIe formfactor, it is well suited for inclusion in high-density capture environments.
- H.264 encoder with AAC audio encoding
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality vs Disk Space usage
- Support for HDMI video capture
- Wide selection of common input resolutions supported
- Support for multiple capture devices with a single server
- Low CPU footprint, ideal for embedded designs
- Zero delay HDMI passthrough
- V4L2 Compatible API for easy integration into existing workflows
- Uses the standard Video4Linux API
Supported Linux distributions
- Red Hat