The Kernel Labs Linux Driver for the AVerMedia AVerTV Capture HD (Model H727) allows for the deployment of the raw HD video capture in desktop, server, or datacenters.
Because of it’s support for a variety of video interface types, PCIe formfactor, and ability to perform raw video capture, it is well suited for environments where the video will be captured, processed (scaling, overlay injection), and rendered but not stored (e.g. digital signage).
- HDMI and component raw capture
- Automatic resolution and framerate detection
- Support for all inputs supported by the hardware (HDMI, component, composite, s-video)
- Support for all resolutions/framerates provided by the hardware
- Support for multiple cards installed in a single server
- Uses the standard Video4Linux2 API
- Raw audio capture provided via the standard ALSA interface
Supported Linux distributions
- Red Hat
- Intel x86 or x86/64 based PC
- PCIe 1x slot
- Supported Linux distribution
- Currently shipping
- Site licenses available, as well as per-board licensing.
- Redistribution license available.
- Email: sales [at] kernellabs [dot] com
- Phone: +1.646.355.8490
- Kernel Labs, Inc.
- PO Box 745
- St. James, NY 11780-2223
To download the PDF file, right click on the PDF icon and select Download Linked File As …