The Kernel Labs Linux Driver for the AVerMedia DarkCrystal HD Capture SDK Duo (Model C129) allows for the deployment of the raw HD video capture in desktop, server, or datacenters.
The C129 is well suited for environments where video is captured, processed (scaling, overlay injection), and rendered. Ideal use cases include Digital Signage, Media Monitoring and Health Care, as the C129 delivers pixel perfect audio and video with extremely low latency. The C129 can capture two HDMI streams simultaneously.
- HDMI raw capture
- Support for multiple cards installed in a single server
- Component, SVideo and Composite available upon request
- Uses the standard Video4Linux2 API
- Raw audio capture provided via the standard ALSA interface
- gStreamer 0.10 and 1.0
Supported Linux distributions
- Red Hat
- Other available upon request
- Intel x86 or x86/64 based PC
- PCIe 1x slot (Gen2)
- Supported Linux distribution
- Currently shipping
- Site licenses available, as well as per-board licensing.
- Redistribution license available.
- Email: sales [at] kernellabs [dot] com
- Phone: +1.646.355.8490
- Kernel Labs, Inc.
- PO Box 745
- St. James, NY 11780-2223
To download the PDF file, right click on the PDF icon and select Download Linked File As …