Things are moving along – last night I issued PULL requests for the em28xx PAL VBI support, as well as some cleanups for the HVR-1600 ALSA support that Mauro asked for.
I also checked in the patches I referred to last week when doing cx88 testing with tvtime (testing with a PCTV 800i). There is still definitely a problem there with the cx88 VBI implementation that needs to be dug into, but I haven’t had time to do it yet.
I spent several hours over the weekend trying to get my new DVB-T generator working, but it had two different problems in the two machines I tried it in (both relatively new with clean OS builds). I am following up with Dektec technical support, but it’s going slower than I would have liked. I’ve got several different DVB-T related products that are blocked on having the generator, so I am quite motivated to get it working as quickly as possible.
With the holiday upon us, there will likely be a bit of a lull in posts over the next week or so. Family obligations, Christmas shopping, etc.