Kernel Labs specializes in assisting companies seeking to integrate video capture solutions into Linux. We have worked in a variety of areas including:
- Creation of Linux device drivers for new capture boards (HDMI/DVI/SDI/HD Component).
- Making existing drivers perform properly on embedded platforms such as ARM, TI Davinci, Zenverge, Vixs, Broadcom and embedded x86 hosts.
- Userland development for video encoding solutions such as HTTP Live or applications such as VLC and TVTime.
Apple OSX Development
We develop and support a number of OSX video related applications and device drivers, primarily for our wildly popular HDPVRCapture application. We have worked on projects in a variety of Apple video related areas including:
- Creation of OSX device drivers for new video capture hardware, raw YUV or compressed video.
- AVFoundation Graphs and CoreMediaIO plugin integration.
- Attractive User Interface development.